Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sleeping

What is it about sleeping babies? They just tug at my heart when I see them sleeping, I could just sit there and watch them all day. Especially since this sleeping baby is mine. It hurts my heart I love her so much!!
She fell asleep on the way home from the store clutching her baby doll that we ended up buying since it kept her quiet while we were at the store. I swore I would never be one of those parents, but she is a screecher!! When I handed her that little dollie you would have thought that I handed her the whole world!! What is is about girls and dolls?


These next pics aren't any good except for the subject and the degree of clarity. I love love love my grandpa's old lens but it is manual focus with no exposure meter which makes it near impossible to get a decent shot. But when you do, ooohh I love it. So I had to show these off because you can see it in her eyes. I can't get that with my kit lens!!


No comments: