Friday, February 13, 2009

A Day in the Life

First things first...


You have to have a good breakfast.

Diaper changes are necessary...


...but it's hard to stay focused.

Once that's settled...


...it's back to playing with the calculator and reading some books.

Puzzles are also fun to work on...

...especially when you use your mouth.

Then it's naptime.


Sometimes...

Then it's lunchtime.



For me and the kitty.

Then it's back to playing, and getting into trouble.





and looking at the baby in the mirror...

and giving her kisses...

Then maybe another nap...
or maybe not.

Daddy's usually home for dinner...


and I'm not sure I'm always happy about that.

But he does give me a bath and I'm awfully happy about that!!

Then it's time for bed and a new day to do it all again.

No comments: