Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Break

I'm sad to say that tomorrow is my last day of holiday break. I love that I get the week between Christmas and New Years off from work and we have had so much fun during this time. As much as I love the time off it makes it so hard to go back. We had a wonderful Christmas celebrated three times over. Abriella was spoiled completely rotten and loved every minute of it. Our house is now Elmo Central Station with our current running total being 12
15 Elmo items (and that's not counting the books). I've also been enjoying spending some much needed time with Eric. We hardly ever see each other so a whole week together was wonderful... we even got to celebrate our 3rd anniversary this week too.

I am slowly weeding through the large amounts of pictures I took and thought I'd just share a sampling instead of waiting to post once I had them all done.

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Years and a Very Merry Christmas.

The Princess getting started on her presents at Grandmas

of course, every princess needs light up princess snow boots


Her favorite present... chapstick!!



Christmas Number 2.. I wish I got her reaction coming down the stairs Christmas morning. Although I think she was so overwhelmed that she didn't really have much of a reaction. She even left the present opening party with 4 presents left!!

always start with the stockings.




and of course the decorating of the Christmas cookies


Abriella loves the piano... thanks to her Uncle Andy. She was so cute climbing up there and delicately pressing keys.


and finally, Christmas Number 3. Great Grandma and Grandpa's house. I didn't get many shots here because I had to do damage control... Abriella, by this point had discovered what the whole present thing was all about and wanted to rip into anything that was wrapped. But her she is in all her glory... the fashonista that she is :)

No comments: