Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gymnastics

So it's been about 2 weeks since the Little Miss' last gymnastics class. I've been such a photo slacker that I just realized I never even got them off my camera. She loved her gymnastics class and was actually pretty good at doing a lot of the things they have set up for them. Although, she really didn't want to listen and just wanted to do whatever she wanted to do whenever she wanted to do it. As soon as my stomach got big enough that I am not be able to keep up with her effectively she started to take advantage of it. So for her last class we decided to switch nights so Eric could come and tame the beast (and then I could take some pictures). Anyways, she keeps asking about when she can go back and who knows, we may just have a budding gymnast on our hands :)







And of course the whole reason for the class... to get stamps on your hands... and feet :)

No comments: