Thursday, September 16, 2010

10 Days

It's hard to believe that almost two weeks have passed since Oliver was born. It is even harder to believe that he wasn't due until this Saturday.

It makes me realize how fast their newborn days go so I've been trying to get in as many pictures as possible. A fellow photographer and a good friend of mine came over last Saturday and took some wonderful pictures of Oliver and our family. She posted a few on her blog so you should definitely go check them out and take a look at all her fantastic work as well :)

I also tried to get some of my little man when he was 10 days old. Here are the few that I've captured.









And of course we can't forget the Little Miss. She is such a wonderful big sister and loves loves her baby brother. I have really been enjoying the time at home with her as well. We've been doing lots of puzzles and art projects and reading lots and lots of books.

No comments: