Sunday, September 26, 2010

Around the House

It is so different to be home all the time. I am loving almost every minute of it. It is so fun to spend so much time with Abriella and Oliver. Abriella is cracking me up though. She says the funniest things and her little personality is too cute. She has her own way of doing things and you really just have to go along for the ride.

The other day we were watching Elmo's Christmas Countdown while she was wearing her pink dragon Halloween costume.

She told me out of the blue that she needed a tail and while pointing to my sewing area demanded that I "Go make her one." Luckily there was one on her dragon costume.

We've been doing lots of color...

And art projects (the crown)...

And reading books...

some being silly time...

lots of kisses...

and hugs...

And lots and lots of Mommy time :)

No comments: