Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

It's been two weeks now since we went up to visit my family and I'm just getting around to posting the pictures. Little Mister already has had his first cold (lovingly given to him by his big sister) so I have been spending a lot of time cuddling (which I can't really complain about).

I took the kiddos up to my parents for a quick visit and we hit up the newly remolded Chuck E Cheese for the Little Miss because she had been taking about it for months. To say she loved it would be an understatement and she keeps asking when she gets to go back :)







This is what the Little Mister did the entire time (it was sooo loud in there)... only to wake up and start crying the moment we walked out the door.

And just a few with some of the family...


No comments: