Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall

Fall is my favorite season and I love all the activities that you can do in the cooler weather. We had been waiting for quite awhile to go apple picking but with Oliver being so little and it being 90+ degrees still we waited and waited and then when we tried to go they said that they were done for the season :( Abriella was so disappointed so we decided to go and ride on the hayride and try to get some pumpkins... well the pumpkins weren't very good this year either! We had a good time just the same!!




She thought it was so funny the pumpkin was the size as her head, lol.



How can you not have a good time with fresh apple fritters and apple cider donuts!

I need to remember to change the settings when I hand my camera off to people so that we'll all be in focus. I love that we have a "family" shot though.


Stealing bites of daddy's apple fritter :)

I don't know if you can even see them but all of a sudden she just took off and started chasing these roosters... she made it all the way into that barn back there before she was caught!

I'm so excited for another hayride/fall fun outing tomorrow... even though it is going to be 80 (not exactly fall weather).

No comments: