Friday, May 13, 2011

The Dentist

Yesterday was Abriella's first visit to the dentist. She did wonderful. I've heard so many stories of kids kicking and screaming and just plain being terrified at the dentist but she didn't even bat an eye. She choose her daddy to take her so I didn't get to see it first hand, but of course... you know me... I had to send him in with the camera.



The dentist said that her teeth are perfect... she told me he said they sparkled :) I was really glad to hear that and sure hope that we can keep them that way!!

In other news... all of our butterflies have made it out of their cocoon.

I have to say, I'm really kind of surprised but very relieved. Out of the five of them I didn't get to see a single one come out. I thought that part would be neat to watch but we never were able to catch one. They must come out a lot faster than you think. Hopefully the weather will be nice in the next 2 days so we can let them go outside.

No comments: