Tuesday, September 25, 2012

At the park

I love fall. I've said it before and I'll say it again... it's my favorite season. We've been making good use of the beautiful weather and have been spending most days at the park.

Some of you know that a few weeks ago Oliver gave himself a concussion! Here are a few examples of how that could have happened. I really don't know what to do with him other than make him wear a helmet 24/7... moms of boys, any advice?

Just decided to let go while climbing... good thing Eric was there!

Thinks he is so big on the big boy swing!

Abriella still loves the baby swing best!! Especially when you "underdog" her :)




Abriella doing the "Superman". Oliver tried this the other day and flipped over the swing and scraped his chin all up!! Ugh!

The ice cream stand... selling ice cream.

Eating ice cream!


I love the concentration... he sticks out his tongue. 

"Oh, and now I'm just going to jump off."

They thought crashing into each other was the funniest thing ever. 

Serious concentration!

Stinker!

Checking out the ducks. 

About to get another concussion (don't worry, he didn't.. Eric was right behind him)

Love this face... and the gorgeous light!

Found a duck feather treasure.

Beautiful light to end a beautiful day!!


No comments: