Friday, May 8, 2015

Long Time Coming

4 months... I haven't posted anything in 4 months. Things are quite a bit different now since Christmas. It's warmer... and that's wonderful.

The kids graced me with a few minutes of pictures the other night and are calling it my gift for Mother's Day. The sun was perfect and I couldn't help but bring out the big camera. I've been documenting our days just with my Iphone and think it may have killed my blog. But here are a few pictures for now.


She found a ladybug. 


This kid takes her shoes off everywhere. 

But then she hated the feel of grass on her feet. 


She is such a little stinker. 


This girl loves to pose. 






Apparently I'm hilarious. 

These two!!


Still couldn't manage that magical shot of all three. 

This boy. He has my heart. Oh, and he's crazy. 




He found a caterpillar. 







Their favorite place to play... in the street. 


She went and posed like this all by herself. 

They even graced me with a few pictures with me. 


So that was a bit more than a few pictures but it's bittersweet. It looks like we are going to get our house and gain a ton of space and hopefully some new friends, but we are going to lose these magical spots. The field for the perfect pictures and the safe place in the street to play. I'm glad to have these memories.

No comments: