Thursday, October 9, 2008

Costumes

So I've been wanting to update for a few days. We did some costume pics before (the bee) and I wanted to take some with her costume for this year. Unfortunately, Eric's been terribly busy with school so he's kept the computer hostage until last night. So anyways, here is a quick peek at what Abriella will be sporting come Halloween.

DSC_1250

DSC_1242

Happy Halloween

I did try to draw a cute little black kitty nose on her, which she promptly smeared all over her face. So she will be going without.

And here are a few pics of what she definately will not be for Halloween!!

DSC_1264

DSC_1263
If you could see her face under there you would be getting the evil eye.

And since I was already changing her outfit multiple times I decided to try one more (I don't know why I couldn't get the color to look right on this one but I kinda liked it anyways):
DSC_1256
Thanks Aunt Kristen!!

No comments: