Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mister L

How cute is Mister L...


I had the privilege of photographing our good friends new baby boy. He even slept for a few of our shots!! I really wish I had had better light, but I'm sure I'll be doing some more photo shoots with him. Here are a few of my faves...





Can you tell which side this little guy is on!! He's off to a good start as a Brown's fan.


We did a few other shots with a different team which I will not be posting on here. All I have to say is....








GO BUCKS!!



(I'll be getting you the full set as soon as they are all done, hope you enjoy your sneak peek)

1 comment:

LBCSMD said...

This has to be the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. However, I know "Mister L" would never be caught in those ugly red shoes, what is that?? This sneek peek has me wanting more. Thanks for the photo shoot. We look forward to more, hopefully with friends getting involved, Abriella maybe?