Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Santa Baby

Ever since I started to get into photography (which has been all of about 5 months now) I've been so sad that I didn't get started sooner. Now that I really am involved in it I so wish that I could have captured my baby as a newborn. She is getting so big so fast and I wish that I had some "professional" pictures to remember that very short time in her life. So since we can't go back in time I decided to attempt a newborn photo shoot with my now 8 1/2 month old. There are some that I won't be posting here but if you would like to see the full set feel free to let me know and I'll gladly share :) Newborns are tough but I do think that this was tougher!!

This was before the actual shoot but look at that cute tooshie!!





This was my favorite out of the bunch. As soon as I converted it to b/w it brought tears to my eyes. I love this little baby and her sticky out tongue.





and who can resist baby fingers?


I thought this went pretty well for my baby's first "newborn" shoot. In fact I liked the results so much I just may have to try it again. I'd love to know what you think.

Also, I decided that I wanted to "copyright" my pics since I've been posting pictures of other peoples children and would hate for them to get stolen. Then I started thinking that I really don't want mine stolen either. And it's not because of the people that I know who look at this site (which I am very thankful for, by the way) but for others who might happen upon it. So if anyone wants some of the pics that I post, I have them all in a private online album that I'd be happy to share.

I hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: