Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

The Christmas season is my favorite time of year. I love the smells, the lights and most of all the snow. But it is also an exceptionally busy time of year (even more so with a baby). I've been slacking on my photo editing and blog posting and it makes me sad. I think I need 27 hrs in a day, or maybe to just not fall asleep at 8:30pm. Anyways, here are a few pictures that I have been wanting to share. I hope to have some of Abriella's baptism up some time this week.

We did get our first snow fall and I couldn't wait to take Miss Abrie out in it (you know to get the picture and everything) it didn't go over so well ...

The first thing she did was attempt to crawl away and fell flat on her face ~ poor baby. It was probably my fault too since she was crammed into a snowsuit that was 2 sizes too small.

Once she was righted she was fine, but we only lasted out there for a few minutes. I think she needs a sled maybe that would be more fun.

The snow's all gone already, it's a shame because it makes everything look magical.

We also got our tree up. I have a picture of it partially decorated but we still haven't finished putting up all the ornaments so I'll wait and post a picture of it when it is fully complete (which might take all the way until Christmas).
I tried a new camera technique and just love the starbursts that I got from the lights!!

I've also had some requests for hats and I would be happy to make custom orders. I think I've decided that all newborn styles will be $15 and all other sizes (up to 1 yr. will be $20). The style options are as follows (pictures will be posted soon):

Flapper (beanie with "scalloped" edging)
Beanie
Pixie (beanie with a cute little pointy top ~ my new favorite)
Munchkin (long topped elf style with ribbed band)

Additional accessories:

Flower
Earflaps
Tassle

The yarn that I have is all Caron Simply Soft in these colors:

photos from http://www.caron.com/color_cards/cc_simplysoft.html
They may differ slightly from actual color due to monitor calibration.

If interested please send an email with specifications to: kelleycn @ gmail.com (without the extra spaces).

No comments: