Friday, December 12, 2008

Digi Scrapping

For those of you who have never experienced the joys of digital scrapbooking you should really give it a try. Scrapblog is one of the most addicting websites I've come across. I haven't done it in awhile because of this but just checked in and found they had the cutest Christmas designs. They would make wonderful cards. If you get a chance you should really check it out. You can make your own designs from scratch, modify ones that they have made, or simply use theirs and just plug in your pictures (which is what I did here). The possibilities are endless.

Here are a few really quick creations:
I really like this one.I think it has a "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" kind of vintage feel to it. Although all she asked for was a ball, repeatedly. Santa came to her school last night and she loved him (which cannot be said about any of her other classmates).

I think this was my favorite design.





No comments: