Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exhausted...

pretty much sums up the wonderful Holiday we had. It truly was a wonderful first Christmas for Abriella, but with more ear infections, overstimulation and refusal to nap we had one tired baby on our hands by the end of it all. And then of course as soon as we get her back on track it's back to daycare she goes, to get sick again (hopefully not), refuse her naps and get worn out.

Anyways, I hope that everyone had as nice of a Christmas as we did. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful, generous and caring family. They all spoiled Abriella rotten (and I feel quite spoiled myself actually) and we are most gracious (well, maybe not for the rotten part, but...). She got all kinds of adorable clothes (I can barely fit them all in her dresser), a rocking horse, a first purse, balls galore, baby dolls, a learning table, and a toy organizer just to name a few. She is lucky beyond belief and has been giving us a break from entertaining her because she is in awe of all her fun toys.

I happened to get some wonderful gifts as well. Quite a few were to help me continue my growing addiction to photography. I may have to actually go into business one day just to make good enough use of everyone's generous gifts. I have been having a great time getting used to these new items and thought I would share some of my fun with all of you. Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do (warning ~ picture overload)!!
her new learning table and my new lens



her first purse

I couldn't decide... color
or black and white?!?


and then my first practice with my new speedlight... this was too much fun




black and white or color?!? the black and whites seem a little too hot on here. I am having a really hard time finding a happy setting on my Mac... that screen is too stinkin' bright, but it looks like I turned it down a little too much

but finally my favorite picture by far... I am pretty sure this should get printed big and hung in the bathroom.. what do you think?? hehe


If you made it this far, thanks for looking. Hopefully everyone is having a great start to the new year and that it continues to be a good one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photography is amazing and your subject is just gorgeous. I think when she gets older she is going to really appreciate how well you've captured this time in her life. You can really see love in the pictures. Too wonderful!

Jenny