Thursday, February 19, 2009

Practice

The more that I get into photography, the more I want to practice. It is still too cold to go outside and I really only have one model. And she is very uncooperative. She drives me crazy because she just doesn't understand when I ask her to sit still for one second (or 1/160th of a second) so that I can take her picture. ;) She's been driving me crazy for other reasons as well, but anyways...

I am really trying to improve, but I think I am going to break down and get her 1 yr. pictures taken in a studio because I just can't do it. These are the few from our last "session" where it was me holding her down, jumping up, snapping a pic, then chasing her because she'd already gotten away!!






But somehow all of our "sessions" end up looking like this:


Anyone have some more willing models??

No comments: