Thursday, February 26, 2009

How Quickly the Time Goes

I am amazed. It has been almost one year since Abriella was born. In less than a week she will enjoy her first birthday. I don't know how it can go so fast. People say it all the time but you don't realize it until it's happened. She has learned so much in just one year and I'm sad that she's not a baby any more.

She's running places and getting into trouble. She has words that she uses now and doesn't cuddle up very much anymore. I've tried so hard to capture all these special moments and I want to hold onto them forever. The sad (and wonderful) thing is that she is just going to keep growing and learning new things, even if I want to keep her little forever.

I'm trying to decide on her 1 yr old picture to put in my book. I'm not sure I got it yet, but I sure love taking pictures of her.


she is beautiful...


she make my heart smile...

...
she can find her toes...

she is ornery...

she has her Daddy's eyes...

she loves her bunny...

she lets me fix her hair...

she let's me dress her funny...

even if she's not that happy about it...

she melts my heart...

even when she steal my lens cap (and then screams bloody murder when I take it back)...

I'm so happy you're in my life Baby Girl! I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

No comments: