Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Columbus Get Together

On Sunday Abriella and I traveled up to Columbus for the day. I was getting together with some photographers from a website that I love to visit and having lunch with the family. It was a really nice day, a little colder than expected, and I was able to get a lot of wonderful pictures.

For the get together we met up at OSU and took pictures of our "models". I was really hoping for some of the wonderful photographers to get some great pictures of Abriella, but she didn't cooperate at all and no one else got anything of her. I don't know what I would have done if my mom and sister weren't there. Mom took care of Abriella and Jenny was a wonderful willing model. It was a great day and I'd love to do it again.

Here are some pictures from the day.

Look at how pretty she is...

I love the light and the happiness here (at least from Jenny)

this was about the cooperation we got from Miss Abriella

She was definitely not into it :(



I am glad that Jenny was so good at posing. I have no idea how to pose people since I pretty much just play paparazzi to Abriella. Hmmm, I think I have to work on my white balance here though. I made her shirt blue!?!





I have quite a few more to process but loved the ones so far. Thanks so much for being a wonderful model Jenny. I hope you like the pics.

No comments: