Friday, April 3, 2009

A Whole Latte Pink

This wasn't a planned out photo shoot. It was more of a "oh, you're up from your nap, you're playing in your room, let's attempt some pics" type of photo shoot. Which means that I didn't really pick an outfit to go with everything else, so that means that everything is pink!! I don't know what it is about little girls, but I feel like she always needs to have something pink (maybe it's because I got so many "what a cute little boy" comments) but I think I might have overdone it a bit. What do you think?

This is what you get when you ask "do you looooove your bunny?"

huh!?!

She was determined not to look at me, I didn't win very often.

I really really wanted a shot like this and this was the closet I got to it. The elmo barrette was much more interesting (and the only way I could get her to sit still).

Cheating on the too much pink with a black and white.

She was trying to do Little Bunny FooFoo like mommy does for her. She's cute!!

Black and white...

or color?

I like black and whites!!

took a quick break to look out the window...

for her Daddy!!


And of course you can't forget the outakes.... which seem to always end up being my favorites!!



This one is completely out of focus, but it's the uh-oh I pulled my bow out now I'll try to put it back in real quick shot, she's notorious for this move.

For these next ones, she just learned how to sniff so this is what you get when you ask her what she smells!!








This cracks me up so much because somehow she sucks her upper lip up so it completely blocks her nose rendering her completely unable to smell!! What a goof.

What do you think of the pink though, do your eyes hurt yet!! Mine did when I tried to edit them without her ending up as pink as everything else. As always, thanks for looking!!

No comments: