Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mommy and Me

I really wanted to post a picture of Abriella and I together as a part of my Mother's Day post but I really don't have any of the two of us. I know I love the pictures of my mom and I together and didn't want Abriella to have all these pictures of her and not have any of us together. So I have decided to make a conscious effort to take pictures of us together. I recently took some snapshots of us together and those are the ones that I truly want more, but I decided to do a few "posed" type shots and it's just as hard as it sounds :) Here are a few that I enjoyed...

I know what most of you are going to think about this one... but it's my favorite :)






Then Abriella decided Elmo needed in on the action...


and then she decided she didn't need me at all, and took control of the remote herself...



*all taken by Abriella, edited by me

I think she did pretty good :)

Oh, and Eric you're next!!

No comments: