Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Backyard

Ok, so not really our backyard, but close.

I've had this vision of taking pics of Abrie in the field across the street from our house. You know when the light is perfect, she is cooperating and Eric is home. Well those three things don't come together like ever! So the night he was home and she was in a good enough mood we decided to venture to the little field behind our place and attempt my vision. I really liked the way some of them turned out and hope you enjoy them too :)

And as always I am terrible at narrowing it down so it's picture overload :)

"hmmm... there's a chair in the middle of a field, I think I'll go see it"



running to get dadddy


*smirk*



my favorite, Monica came out to see what was going on :)




are we done yet?!?


nope not yet...







I can't decide if I like this one or the softer one better. hmmm....

I take way too many photos :) (and I haven't even edited them all yet *geesh*)

thanks for looking (oh and I can't, for the life of me, figure out why some of these look pixely?)

No comments: