Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Macro Fun

I miss my grandpa. I was young when he died and even younger when my grandma died. I didn't get to know them all that well but what I do remember is all good. I remember that my grandpa loved photos, especially landscapes and waterfalls. He loved puzzles and would always make us do brain teasers (I actually still think I have one). I really wish I could have gotten to know him better because now that I am older I think we would have had a lot in common. I am lucky to have been given some of his lens and think of him everytime I pull one out.

I decided to stop torturing the Little Miss and pulled out the macro to see what it could do. I've never done anything like this before and think I am becoming quickly addicted.

The flowers were a wonderful surprise from the hubby. I really wish I had thought to do the pictures earlier because I let the roses die :(










Eric is growing some parsley...


and some basil...


I couldn't find a four leaf one.


and finally I thought I would share our weekend visitor...



Anyone want any cats!?!

No comments: