Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Posed vs. Candid

It seems that the feedback I've been getting about the pictures I share here has been that the candid ones are the ones that people like seeing best. Honestly, they are the ones I like taking best too, but it's hard to really "practice" when the set-up is not really conducive to good pictures. There are times though, lately, when I get the best of both worlds....

Some of my new favorite pictures... candid as well as some wall worthy ones :)

I love love love this one...


this is the reason I love my 50mm 1.4 ~ not something you would want all the time, but just her one set of eyelashes in focus ~ blur :)


look at that tushie :)


for some reason she enjoys putting grass in the pool


she's so happy in the water



I am going to post every single picture of Abriella when I get eye contact because it just doesn't happen...



but I love it when it does happen even if her faces are like this and her hair is in her eyes...


when we went in from the pool, she put on her adorable pink robe and was so happy to wear it around the rest of the night :)







I'll post some more "posed" shots later... as posed as you can get a one year old...

No comments: