Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Untitled

So, I've avoided posting these for almost a week because I couldn't think of a title, other than more torture for Abriella, lol!!

I had been searching and searching for a little white, hopefully well used, chair and couldn't find one for the life of me. I managed to find one of the ones that you put together and finish yourself so we'll see if it works. I think I am going to paint it white and try my hand at "distressing" it.

Since I got a new prop Miss Abriella had to model it for me and make sure it was going to work the way I wanted... this is what I got!!









and of course I can't decide... black and white



or color



and she is no longer allowed to hang around certain friends because they teach her bad things... like saying "cheeeeeese" to the camera



then you get faces like that!!

No comments: