Friday, August 7, 2009

100 Reasons Why Abriella Drives Me Crazy

ok, so there aren't quite 100 reasons. But there are a few, and in celebration of my 100th post I thought I would share some of those reasons with you :)

she throws entire plates full of food on the floor...

she gets in trouble for climbing on the couch (repeatedly ~ she is very stubborn)

she chews on puzzle pieces...

and bites her toenails...

she takes her treats and gives them to Monica... and tries to eat Monica's treats...

she goes through my purse. takes everything out. to find my change purse...

and then takes everything out of it...

busted...

she drives the neighbor's dogs crazy (repeatedly)...

and she makes huge messes of herself and everything around her everytime she eats...


and don't even get me started on the giant coffee stain, the flinging of the cat food, the picking up of the cats, and the general opposition to direction taking...

but for each thing she does that drives me crazy there are about 100 reasons why I love her...

she loves reading...


and getting belly tickles...



she used to look like this...


now she looks like this... and even though everyone says she looks just like her daddy, there are times when I look at her and see me. It is one of the most amazing feelings... I don't so much me in looks but there is just something there that sparks that feeling that she is a part of me. and it is good.


her smile lights up my heart...


she's now 17 months old and getting bigger and more independent everyday...

stay tuned for a possible take 2 of family photos, lol

No comments: