Monday, August 3, 2009

Swimming Lessons

I'm so proud of my little girl. I think she is going to be a mighty good swimmer. She's been going to swimming lessons with her daddy all summer and I was able to go see her at her last class and she is doing so well. Eric kept telling me all the things she could do and I really wasn't sure if I believed him (and if I did, I wasn't sure if I should be proud or scared). He was telling me she could swim all around with just a floaty belt on, jump in, and blow bubbles... lol

I guess I have to believe it all now...








I love how my little girl is floating peacefully with her daddy, while the little boy from her class has a death grip around the instructors throat...

she kept swimming back and forth from the big toy basket to bring her daddy toys...

notice she's the only one who can't touch... lol


And just in case that didn't convince you... here's a quick video of my little fish
(the first part is terrible quality because I'm a dunce and recorded video in portrait mode, I had to convert it and it doesn't look good ~ also the password is abriella)

Swimming Lessons from Christina Wan on Vimeo.

No comments: