Monday, September 7, 2009

The Fam

My family came down to visit this weekend and it was so nice to see them (even if we didn't get to go pick apples). As excited as I was to see them to just hang out I was also excited to try out my new lens on subjects who stay still and follow directions. I rented a lens for a wedding next weekend and got it early so I could practice with it because I really want to do a good job at the wedding. So of course when the brother and sister visit they get drug out to my random places for photo shoots!! They were great models and I hope they enjoy the pics. Here are a few of my favorites...


















ok, well that was way more than I had planned on sharing. I just had so much fun editing these... and this was less than half of what I have, lol. Hope you guys like them as much as I do. Thanks for modeling!!

No comments: