Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feed the Cows

I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately... I'm sorry. We've been doing some fun stuff lately and it's worn me out!!

Not this past weekend but the one before (see I told you I was behind) we met some friends down close to our old stompin' grounds (Miami) at a farm. We hopped on a wagon and I was thinking we were going on a hayride to pick some pumpkins when we stopped to do this...

uh... yes... feed the cows

I was amazed to find that they gave them whole ears of corn.

They ate the corn... a paci... and almost Abriella (she didn't want to let go of the corn)."wow that was scary"


once we were back to safety it was time to look for a pumpkin...

cuddle up with a bff...

run around in a corn maze...

get scared by daddy...

lose a shoe...

and have a really good time

No comments: