Monday, October 26, 2009

Will Work for Smarties...

*is bribery bad parenting?*




I couldn't believe it. I wanted to take pictures of Abriella and she found my smarties and wanted to eat them. So I asked her to do something and she would get a smartie... and you know what... she did it. She's old enough for bribery... whoo hooo. So I took advantage and tried to get some shots of her... posed shots.
I simply asked her to lay on her belly, put her hands on her cheeks, and look at the camera...
laying on her belly... check

laying on her belly, hands on her cheeks... check
wait a minute... hands on her cheeks... check
we seem to be getting further away from the goal...






laying on her belly, hands on her cheeks, *almost* looking at the camera, and a smile... not perfect but it'll have to do... check


I did get a few more out of her too... this ones going up big on her wall :)


peek a boo


and of course some goofy faces!!




I had trouble choosing my favorite... messy hair and all :P

No comments: