Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Unfortunately it hasn't been a very happy day here. Poor Abriella is sick again with a miserable head cold and slight fever. I had such fun plans for today but with her being up and in bed with us last night no one really got much sleep and she wasn't feeling well enough to go out and about. So we basically stayed in our pj's today and just hung out. Luckily we did our Valentine's photo shoot last weekend so I can share it with you.

I also wanted to apologize for so severely neglecting my blog. I am feeling very uninspired and so ready for spring that I haven't really felt like picking up the camera. I am missing it and can't wait to get back outside in the nicer weather.

Anyways... the almost 2 year old little miss wanted to send her Valentine's love to you...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Guess what...
 
I Love You!!
  
Yes I Do!!!
  

I also really love this candy...

Which is the only reason I allowed my pictures to be taken...
  

  

Mmmm....  
Delicious...  
Hope you had a wonderful love-filled day!!
 

Signed,
Abriella

No comments: