Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BFF's and the Zoo

It's been over a week since we went to the zoo but I've been too busy with my crafts lately to finish the pictures, lol. We were able to go with some good friends and Abrie's BFF. Abrie was super crabby but I think overall we had a good time.


And here was the little miss almost exactly a year ago with the elephant. For some reason she was scared of him this year!?!


I loved the way they would stick their heads right up into each and every fence.





They were so excited because they thought they found a worm. I didn't have the heart to tell them it was only the stem of a leaf.

Sad orangutan with his blankie.

See what I mean about the heads!!

Mommy and her baby.

How human-like they look.

Petting the chinchilla.

The crazy peacock. I think he thought I had food.

Then I yelled for Abriella to come back and he freaked out!!

For Jenny!

The master goat feeder! Abriella wouldn't put her hand up close enough.

It was a nice day and we had a good time. I love it when the two girls get together. They are so cute :)

No comments: