Sunday, May 30, 2010

Strawberry Picking and a Pool Party

We had a fun day yesterday. It was so hot but it's always nice to start a Saturday knowing that you still have two more days of the weekend. Abriella and I went to meet some church friends at the strawberry patch and Abriella had a great time... eating all the strawberries!

It all started off pretty well...

Then for some reason she just kept sitting down in the strawberry bushes...

And then this started happening... and didn't stop.

I love the juice dripping down her chin... that means they are good :)

She found a winner!

"Are there any left..."

"Maybe all the way at the bottom..."

She then took only one bite out of each of them... just to make sure there were no keepers


Then later that night we had a BFF pool party. I love these girls and am so glad they are friends.

not quite the picture I was hoping for



how sweet are they...

then they decided it would be more fun to continue the party in the water table...

it's so much more fun than the pool...

a little crowded though.

And this is when you know that it's time for the party to end... I'll let you try to figure out what is going on here, but don't worry they are still friends. lol.


It was a wonderful busy day and I wish I had a hundred more of them :) Hope you're enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: