Friday, June 11, 2010

My Favorite Things

I've been neglecting my blog lately. I started making Abriella a "Quiet Book" and it has been a very time consuming but rewarding project. I have several of the pages done now and will keep adding to it for awhile. I'll have to take some pictures and share with you how it is coming.

But for now I wanted to share some of my favorite things these days :)

Some Bobby Bear Love...


The big girl bed...


Ice cream in the backyard...


Wishing on whatever flower we find...


Baby boy's room starting to come together... still has a ways to go.


These two...


And these two...

Oh, and the love of ice cream...


Did I mention ice cream?


Summer naps...


The sand table.


This (even though I want to cry because it's not all the way in focus :(


And just sometimes still looking like my baby!

No comments: