Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Miss and the Kitties

I've been trying to get my photography groove back. It's been so hard since the weather is 90+ and muggy, I can't move very much at all, and the Little Miss is always a moving target. But her daddy had put her in her mommy made dress again the other night so I sucked it up and went out in the backyard for a few pics since she was being fairly cooperative.

As for the kitties they are really warming up to Miss Abrie after 2+ years. I think it really started a few weeks ago when she went to the store with her daddy to pick out some treats for them. They seem to love her now :)



(Phoebe kept running away when I tried to take a picture so it's just Monica here)

I love that she loves them too. She talks about her kitties all the time and if they are coughing (Phoebe has asthma) or fighting/playing she is always right there to check on them and make sure they are ok. She is going to be a wonderful big sister.

Here are a few more from our "session"...

this is apparently her smile *sigh*


ornery


I love the pictures that capture them lost in their own little world.



And the one that sort of takes my breath away and makes the high heat and the mosquito bites worth it...

No comments: