Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ice Skating

I'm not sure if you caught the pictures or not in the video, but Eric took Abriella ice skating New Year's Eve. We had been talking about it for a while and she was so excited to go. It was the perfect evening (it actually sprinkled a bit but was 50+ degrees) which was wonderful because then Oliver and I got to tag along too. Here they turn the waterpark into an ice skating rink with toboggan slide, petting zoo, pony ride and train display. Abriella loved it all!!

The train display mesmerized both Oliver and Abriella.


I wasn't quite sure about sending my firstborn careening down the huge toboggan slide... and I don't think she was quite sure about it either! But after the initial shock she declared that she loved it :)








I also made a little video of them skating. She thinks her daddy is a superhero, I couldn't love them more... oh and please don't mind my wonderful videography skills (I really need to get the focus down). Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Smith Family of 4 said...

Ok, I'm sure it's 50% the pregnancy hormones because that made me tear up, but that was just the sweetest video I've seen in a long long time!! So sweet! Seeing things like that is exactly why I want this baby to be a girl. :)