Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Little Things

Lately a lot of people have been asking me how I enjoy not working and being home full time with the kiddos. Usually I say that I love it most of the time... which is very true. There are the days when no one will sleep, or let me sit down, or eat, or send an email. There are days when the whining and crying seem like they will never end. But most days are filled with hugs, and kisses and imagination... and love. It's these little things that I love the most and make it all so worthwhile...

It's watching the Little Mister learn how to use his hands and squeal with pride for himself...


It's making a felt snowman family... (and then finding the pieces all.over.the.house)


It's a hug...


It's rounding up the entire (tiny) roundup gang before every nap and bedtime...


It's staying in our pj's as long as we want and eating "snow cream" for breakfast...


It's making (and eating) marshmallow sculptures and drinking hot chocolate when it's too cold to go outside...


It's the joy of building a snowman...


It's some tears...


But mostly love!

No comments: