Friday, June 24, 2011

My First Quilt

Since Eric has been done with school it has been nice to have a few minutes of sewing time here and there without too much pestering from the kiddos. I managed to make my first quilt and now have been bitten by the bug with the desire to sew more and more :) I am so happy with how this first one came out. It is just the right size for Abriella (although I wish I had made a throw size one so that I could use it too). The pattern is Strawberry Fields by Moda and I adore each and every print. I used this tutorial and was so impressed with how easy it was to follow. Here are a few pics with my lovely helper and model...

that's the best full shot you are going to get with a 3 yr. old helper



I think she's happy, and that always makes me happy! Have a Happy Friday!

No comments: