Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Festival

I am finally getting around to posting about the fun festival that we went two weeks ago. My computer has been acting funny and running r.e.a.l.l.y s.l.o.w so the last thing that I have wanted to do was sit down and edit pictures for hours. I've done one here and one there and now they are finally done. I have also been trying to clean up the computer too since I think part of the problem is that I am clogging the hard drive with all these pictures. Anyways, I hope to get it all up and running better soon so it's not weeks between posts and also I have hundreds of pictures now to edit... just when I had started to get caught up. This festival is put on every year by a local church and I have wanted to go ever since we moved here. It is usually around 90+ degrees and I've either been pregnant, had a newborn, or just plain not wanted to walk around with thousands of people in 90 degree heat so we have never gone. This year it was a beautiful 60 degree partly sunny day and we went shortly after it started on the first night and it was fun fun. Abriella just loves things and places like that. She had a blast using up her all her tickets for the kids games where you always win and got the best prizes (at least the best to a 3 year old)... rode a few rides... played in some sort of climber/ball pit/slide... and had some awesome funnel cake. We also won a pineapple upside down cake at the cake walk for a quarter! We walked away happy and content. I love nights like that!

No comments: