Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Party

We had a nice, relatively small party for the Little Mister. I love having the kiddos parties here at the house so it seems more like visiting than a party where I have to actually be a hostess. Parties are not really my thing but I do love small get togethers, so this works out well for me. We had a red, white and blue train birthday party for the big boy and he loved it. Especially the balloons. I love how little kids are so easy to please. Give them a balloon, a hanger and a box and they think you gave them the world :) I think Mister Oliver had a good time and really seemed to know that something special was going on for him and that is what is most important.
Abriella could not be left out and received several half birthday presents :) She also helped Oliver quite a bit with his unwrapping!
Eric insisted on Red Velvet cupcakes. They were really good, but what a gross mess, lol!

No comments: