Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Pictures

I thought I would share Oliver's first birthday pictures. I had this grand idea of having his pictures with our gumball machine and some birthday balloons, and while we did get a few of those, Oliver was mostly grumpy and non-cooperative. So I decided to try again, and while he was still not very cooperative I at least love the pictures. They are my oh so serious little boy and I do love him. (sorry for the overload :)
and we can't forget the Little Miss
she was so excited to find this bird's nest and collected rocks to be the eggs and a pine cone to be the momma birdie :)
Round 2
Taking pictures of these kiddos is the reason that I don't want to go into business. I know that it is supposed to be the most difficult to get good pictures of your own children because they are programmed not to listen to us... but since they are my only real practice they make me so frustrated!! I'm so glad that I have these but I can't even tell you how much fun it was trying to get them, lol! That's why I think I'll stick to these "formal" pictures once a year!

No comments: