Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful

I know a lot of people who are doing the "30 days of thankful" and even though I haven't been writing mine out or posting them online... I am so thankful for my life right now. It is so easy to get bogged down with all the things that seem to be going wrong, or the hurt that people are going through, or just the fact that life can seem so overwhelming. But the reality is that I am one of the richest people in the world. I can't even begin to list the things that I am thankful for because, really, I am so blessed! These kiddos make me crazy, but also make me smile everyday. Everything about these two little people are things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the silly way they play with their sand table. I guess we should have bought them a sand box instead since they always want to sit in it.

 I am thankful for their imagination... and how they turn the climber into an oven to cook their "food".

 The way this silly girl poses. I asked her to pose for me and this bow was the pose she decided on.

 I am thankful for the little person my sweet baby girl is becoming.



 I am thankful for this boy and how completely different he is from his sister.

 The way he is in awe of every plane that flies by.

 His silly smile.

 The bond these two share.

 The way her smile makes me feel like the most important person in the world!

 The way they dig...

 and dig!

 His dimples!!!

 Her "mean" face.

 Ok... I do like her happy face better :)

 The way he yells everything.


 His big belly!!

I love you too, Mister!

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: