Monday, June 17, 2013

Family Visit - Gervasi's Vineyard




Last weekend we went to visit my family so that Eric could participate in a golf scramble with my dad for a Wishes Can Happen fundraiser. Eric had a lot of fun golfing and the kids and I got to spend a fun day with my mom exploring Amish Country. On Saturday we went to visit a gorgeous vineyard by my parents house for lunch and I had some fun snapping some pictures of the kids on their beautiful property. Well "some fun", since my camera had still been acting up and driving me crazy. Here are some of the better ones.

 






They were getting this spot all set up for a wedding later that day. I would have loved it if this place was around when Eric and I got married (although our reception was pretty much perfect and beautiful). How fun would it be to get married in a spot like that!




Abriella is all about coming up with her own poses. 




Oliver comes up with his own poses as well... stinker!


This is one of their vineyards. The kids were more interested in the tiny flowers in the grass than the grapes growing on the vines. 



It's hard to tell on the web but almost all of the pictures are out of focus and all of this had been making me really doubt my ability as a photographer. I haven't even been able to edit our vacation pictures since the focus is really poor in all of them. Every time I open them up I get really mad so I don't know when I'll be able to finish them up. Eric knew how upset I'd been (I mean I've hardly picked my camera up in the last 6 months) so he bought me a new one for an early birthday present. It is wonderful. I've been having so much fun with it and it make photography "easy" for me again!! Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more blog posts on all of our activities :)

No comments: