Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I woke up this morning, refreshed. For the first time in what seems like in forever I got a full nights sleep. Miss Aliza decided to give me the very best Mother's Day present and sleep all night in her own bed!! Yesterday the kiddos graced me with the gift of five minutes each to take their pictures... I'm pretty lucky. I also get a wonderful breakfast made by a wonderful husband and two sweet kiddos. Not sure what more I could ask for!

The kiddos who give me the title Mom: my most favorite and most difficult job ever.



Also, Happy Mother's Day to my most wonderful Mom. I wish I could spend the day with you but hope you're being pampered today. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. It's amazing to be a mom now myself and have the understanding of all the sacrifices, worries, late nights and joys that you have experienced along the way. I love you more than you could know!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law. It was so nice to visit with you and I'm so glad to have you as a bonus mom :)  Thank you for all the work of raising a wonderful son who makes a terrific husband and amazing father.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, new moms, soon to be moms, moms who wish to be and to those who may not see this as a happy day... you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: