Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spring Pictures

I have always wanted to get nice family pictures, or at least nice pictures of the kiddos in the spring. I love all the flowering trees and the beautiful colors but for some reason we have just always done fall pictures. I love those too but wanted to try to capture some of the kids this spring. Lets just say it didn't go as planned. By FAR this was the worst the kids have been to date... maybe it's that third one that throws the whole thing off :) The kids were completely uncooperative, there was a wedding and prom going on so all of the "spots" were taken, as soon as we did find somewhere to shoot someone had to go to the bathroom... and Aliza was c.r.a.b.b.y!! The funny thing is you can't tell any of that from the pictures! I didn't get the one shot I wanted (all three of them together) and most of them aren't as good as I'd like them to be... but we got a couple and I guess that's what counts :)


This girl... Seriously... what can we do with this girls hair? It's out of control.

My big girl. Happy, sweet and carefree... but stubborn as all get out.


 This boy. He's  my goofy one. Loves to make people laugh.

So tender and kindhearted... but also, all boy!!

The money shot right there!! Except that Mr. Oliver wouldn't wear the clothes we wanted him to. He is a comfy pant, tee shirt boy and the battle of all battles over the pants and shoes was all we had energy for... so a graphic tee shirt it is.

Here is a glimpse at that stubbornness... and when did this girl turn 16 (this was her own pose)!




This was is still the easiest... for the moment.









 Some nice man walking by offered to take a picture of all of us... out of the 8 or so he took this was the only close one.


We ended the lovely evening by attempting one of me and all the kiddos... close enough.

No comments: