Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Face

Last night I decided to attempt a garage studio session with the baby girl. It didn't go quite as well as I would have hoped. She is really getting into crawling now so staying still, even for 1/160th of a second, isn't an option. Combine that with the fact that my "perfect" light disappeared about 3 minutes after we got everything set up and her out there. I liked a few of the shots though and some of them show off the hats that I made. We were also given a few halloween costumes for her to try on so that is what the bee is about (plus I thought she was cute). It was kind of sad (and fairly funny) watching her try to crawl around it that thing. Anyways, I just love the faces that she makes. It seems like I can't get one of her just smiling or looking "normal". Well, let me know what you think.

DSC_1136_1

DSC_1139_1
She looks thrilled to be in this (she'll probably want to kill me for these later on)

DSC_1144_1

DSC_1155_1

DSC_1152_1
Having Eric hold her was pretty much the only way to get a non-blurry picture. As you can tell, she isn't happy with it.

Here are a few of the hats that I made, on such a good model...
DSC_1160

DSC_1162_1_filtered
My Favorite and last one, I promise!!

and a close up... just because
DSC_1162_lips

No comments: