Friday, September 19, 2008

(Remote) Control

There is a new boss in our house. I mean that's what they say, the head of the household is the one who controls the remote. Well here she is, with her all time favorite toy.

DSC_0834
Hmmm.... this is interesting

DSC_0840
oohhh... ahhh.... pretty buttons

DSC_0838

DSC_0841
"Yes, I know it is as big as me... but I still like it."

DSC_0842

DSC_0846
"You crazy, this is mine!!"




But eventually this happens....
DSC_0845

DSC_0849
"It's ok, I'm all good"

Oh, and we usually do let her play with it (even though we have spent actual money on "real" toys). We take the batteries out so that she doesn't order videos or change the language to Spanish (and yes she's done it) but she's getting sneaky and seeing the remote is her incentive to crawl. Yesterday (when she was home alone with her daddy) she got a hold of a live working remote and turned the volume all the way to 100. It scared her so much I think she thought the house was falling down. New lesson learned!!











Ok... so in case you needed more proof... This was captured today!!
DSC_1166
"What did you say?? I can play with the remote??!! OK"

"But it's all the way over there!"
DSC_1167

DSC_1169
"I made it."

DSC_1168
"The sweet taste of victory!!"

DSC_1172

DSC_1173

DSC_1171
"It wasn't me!??!"

No comments: