Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Randomness....

Here are just a random group of pics. I am hoping to do a photo shoot tonight (if my subjects will cooperate) so that I can have some new pics to post. But, for now, here are a few.

baby foot_bw
I am not sure why, but this one makes me sad. It wasn't taken that long ago, but her foot isn't this tiny anymore.

eyes
This one was an accident, but kind of a happy accident. I hit the wrong button and loved how her eyes stood out, like they are looking right into you.

DSC_0874
I love this pretty baby.

Pic 055
She just wanted to say "hi" (better get a filter for this lens!!)

That's all for now. But I wanted to share my good news. I posted an ad for my hats on Craigslist just for the fun of it to see if I would get any responses. Well I did, from a lady who owns a boutique and knitting/crafting/crocheting class store (if that makes any sense) and she wants to have my hats in her boutique. How fun!! Just thought I'd share. Have a great evening!!

No comments: