Thursday, September 25, 2008

Faces

So I didn't get to go and do the photo shoot that I wanted to last night, but instead I just took a few snaps of the baby girl in her new beret that I made for her. It still needs a flower but you get the idea. It's funny how I can just snap a few pics and she makes the funniest faces in each of them. I do have to say that I love her little lips *** mmmuuuaaahhhhhhh ****

Pics 003
If only I could get this mischevious smile while she was looking at the camera.

Pics 004
This one's my favorite... I think she looks just like her Daddy!!

Pics 005
Hands are so yummy, especially after they have been on the clean clean ground **yuck**

Pics 011
uh... wait... no... this might be my favorite, especially with the drool rolling off her perfect little lips, and the contemplative look on her face

Pics 010
I think this face means we're done...

Oh and here is the first art project she brought home from school. I couldn't be more proud. (They were supposed to be stamps but she got a little too excited about it ~ I still think it's perfect)
Pics 008

Tonight at her school they are auctioning off all of the kids artwork. I love this idea and think it's so neat when you can take a piece of "scribble", frame it, and make it look like a million bucks. Let me know what you think, do we have a future artist on our hands :)

No comments: